We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
• Front end UI development • Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs • Prefer working experience with RESTful services and knowledge with such APIs in the backend. • Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Should be able to connect to a database, write simple SQL statements to verify end-toend functionality.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Conduct research, make recommendations and apply new technologies
• Support development effort estimation • Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements
Skills And Qualifications
• At least 1 year of working experience as a Front-end developer
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Experience in one of JS framework such as Vue or Angular.
• Experienced in working with GitHub, Bitbucket etc.
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
• Ability to write clean code, think logically and solve problems • Ability and passion to quickly learn and implement new technologies as required
Data interpretation and analytical skills
Well versed with Excel and PowerPoint
Good research skills