Experience: 0 – 2 years
Department : Operations
The Fuller Life is looking for an individual who will be part of the team that can organize and deliver online & offline activities to our corporate clients, is able to do deployments and manages the complete end-to-end execution, from sourcing partners, negotiation on costs, and set-up for the session to ensure a smooth execution. The role will include being the key liaison between the Client management (CM) team, and other third party partners leading up to the deployment, ensuring that both client and deployment requirements are met. Should be tech savvy. The person will report to the Manager– Operations.
Following are the primary deliverables:
• Understand requirements of the client and work to the plan agreed upon
• Should be Tech savvy, all our deployments are hosted through different online platforms, must have basic knowledge about it (Excel, PPT, Zoom, Cisco Webex, etc.)
• Provide inputs to define requirements with the best options available
• Provide inputs & preparing for online sessions, reach out to companies/SME who provide different services in the Health & Wellness space.
• Getting company/SME profiles, conduct dry runs, evaluate, finalize the date, time & cost,
• Update the CM team on different sessions and on platforms it can be conducted.
• Be responsible for the schedule that has been put together for the month
• Should be able to manage crises; come up with solutions on the ground to mitigate crises
• Research on what is new & innovative in the market, it could be either products or services and suggest them to customers
• Provide guidance and review work for and from external partners
• Provide inputs on the knowledge & experience of the partners
• Ensure documentation & agreements of the partners is up-to-date
• Review documentation on invoices & maintaining a tracker for the same
• Provide timely updates on specific projects in a proactive manner
• Escalate issues & problems in the deployment to the customer in a timely manner
Inter team working:
• Liaise with internal teams and Partner teams for all the sessions
• Set, follow and review processes from time to time; ensure process adherence
• Strive towards continuous process improvements
Reports and Analysis:
• Ensure data filled in trackers is accurate and timely
• Prepare internal reports on operations efforts
• Build knowledge on industry trends and competition
• Provide inputs on improvements in functioning of the team
Skills, knowledge & attitude:
• BA in any discipline/BCom/BBM
• Exceptional ability to manage a diverse set of people: customers, partners, and subject matter experts
• Good communication skills: Should be fluent in English
• Good negotiation skills
• Good crisis management skills
• Good team working ability
Location and Remuneration:
The position is based out of Bangalore. We follow a strong performance-oriented approach towards remuneration.
Salary for Executive Grade – Rs. 21,500/- to Rs. 30,000/- CTC per month depending on experience.
TFL Website Link
Founder’s LinkedIn profile link